Please come by our booth and visit us for a few special 2011 offers!
We will be giving away gift certificates, $100 Visa Gift Cards, tshirts and more!
Dallas Market Hall
January 29th and 30th
10AM to 6PM
We are doing a special presentation featuring VINTAGE GLAM from our favorite florist Donna Smith, with Out of the Garden! We adore this popular wedding trend and are excited to unveil our 'vintage glam' booth to inspire your own wedding design ideas!
Bridal shows can be stressful, intimidating, and overwhelming. Who needs added stress when you are planning one of the most important days of your life!
Our mission at Bride Associates is to Make Planning Simple. With a little help from us and some preparation, Bridal Shows can be exciting and enjoyable.
Here are just a few tips to help you navigate through the bridal show and have a great shopping experience!
1. Set Up a Wedding Email Account- In the early stages of wedding planning, consider setting up a wedding email account through a free online email service, such as Gmail, Yahoo, or Hotmail. Not only will it be convenient to receive all wedding-related communication through one account, but it will be helpful in keeping your regular email free of unsolicited email.
2. Print Address Labels At Home- Most vendors at bridal shows want to collect your information. Save yourself time and writer's cramp by printing up address labels at home prior to arriving. Some wedding expos offer this service when you arrive, but coming prepared will save you money,. Each label should have the names of both the bride and groom; the preferred mailing address information should be sent to, the wedding email account, phone number, and your wedding date.
3. DO wear comfortable shoes- Bridal shows are normally all day and run one day or over a weekend. You’d want to be comfortable so you can focus more on those you are meeting rather than your feet that are screaming at you. This will help you move quickly and easily from booth to booth!
4. DO make a list of what you are looking for- Are you in need of a florist? Do you need a cake? How about linens? Going into the bridal show with a game plan eliminates wasted time with vendors that you are not in need of. You’re also able to spend more quality time with those vendors that you do need.
5. DO take notes and business cards – By doing this, you can match business cards with notes that you took from their booth. Organization is key and it’ll help you determine which vendor are right for you.
6. DON’T forget to bring people with you- Bring your mom, your fiance if he’s willing, your BFF or all three! Having people with you gives you a support system and it also helps you with decisions that you might not be able to make on your own.
7. DO set up appointments and consultations – If you click with a vendor immediately upon meeting, that’s a good thing! Set up a meeting with them so you can have more one on one time with them to see if they can meet your needs regarding your wedding. Bring your appointment book so you can stay organized and on top of the appointments.
Bridal shows are there to give you resources and give you insight on your ideals. Use them to your advantage and have a blast doing so! We hope you will stop by our booth this year and learn more about Making Planning Simple!
Bride Associates has exciting news! We are looking for our next Faux Wedding Bride & Groom! If you are newly married or a marriage pro by now, we want you! Here is the criteria to be our next Bride & Groom:
1. You have to already be married.
2. You will need to be availalbe on Thursday February 24, 2011 from 3PM to 10PM.
3. You must be able to go to a dress fitting to wear a bridal gown.
4. You must want to party like a rock star at your Faux Wedding!
If you fit this criteria, please email us at email@example.com with your name, wedding date, phone number, and one wedding photo of you and your husband!