Monday, July 5, 2010

To Veil or NOT to Veil…..



Wedding day accessories are a unique and fun way to express your own individual style and personality. The wedding veil has come a long way over the years and we are starting to see more and more Brides choose veils that are more their personality!

One Bride-friend made the statement: “I don’t like my veil…I wish I didn’t have to wear one but my friends and my mother all think I need to.” After some thought, she chose a vintage flower headpiece that fit her wedding and her personality and she was happy!

Choose a veil or go with some form of hair accessory, it’s totally up to you! Your choice should match your style, and the theme of your wedding. Are you a traditional bride having a traditional wedding or are you a modern Bride? Are you wanting drama and flare like Carrie Bradshaw from Sex in the City? These are important questions to ask yourself before you decide. Then go ahead and express yourself accordingly!




**photos were found on: theknot.com, etsy.com and the SITC pic of Carrie was found on Google images.**

No comments: