Tuesday, October 12, 2010

We're Getting Married!

As wedding planners we have a fun job that can at times be extremely difficult and also very interesting. On top of our daily craziness, there are three of us at the Bride Associates office that are getting married! My wedding planning journey so far has been a roller coaster ride. In an attempt to relieve some of my amazing staff and friends from having to deal with probably the worst bride ever (yes! I admit it) and in an effort to share the wedding details with my brides, friends and family I have started a blog.

Wedding Daze is a blog about a wedding planner’s journey as a bride. Join me and a few of the other Bride Associates wedding planners as we venture into the ever glamorous, extremely important, detail oriented process of planning ‘the big day’ all while attempting to maintain our sanity, have a blast and marry the man of dreams!

No comments: