Monday, October 26, 2009

Brides Love Bride Associates!

"Having planned most of my wedding myself, I wasn’t looking for full wedding coordination. I was looking for someone to ease my stresses and execute all of the preparations I had made for my big day. I met with Christina from Bride Associates and several other day of coordinators from other companies, and I actually initially chose someone else! But as we began working together, I could not get Christina’s energy and Bride Associates professionalism out of my mind. I switched over to Christina, and I am so glad I did! She was organized, diligent, and FUN! So much of my planning had been so stressful; Christina got me back into remembering to enjoy the process and my wedding. The whole day went beautifully, and I couldn’t have been happier. A big thanks from an elated bride!" - Helen Pendergrass Calvin


More Photos to Come from the Pendergrass/Calvin Wedding!

No comments: