Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Grateful

This is a special blog today. It is for my amazing staff of women at Bride Associates. This weekend we had our Quarterly Staff Meeting at the Nylo Hotel in Las Colinas. Friday night we enjoyed happy hour in the cozy library area of the Nylo, dinner at The Loft, and a late night on the patio. We spent the night in the lofty and unqiue Nylo Hotel and woke up bright and early to start our staff meetings. As we sat around the table on Saturday morning I looked around and was truly Grateful and Humbled by all of you. How blessed I am to have such an amazing group of women that surround me each day. I am Honored to have you on my team and know that with out you Bride Associates would not be the respected wedding coordination firm it is today. You are all beautiful, smart, and full of talent. Your energy, friendship and love sustains me and I appreciate all you do. Thank you for a successful quarter and let's get excited about Spring 2010! Love, Chelsey

2 comments:

Sydney Seid said...

What a sweet post! Last weekend was a blast! Thanks for welcoming me into the Bride Associates family. Our great team definitely makes our company unique and gives us the ability to serve brides in a way that, I feel, is unmatched in our community.

C said...

Love It! Thank you, Chelsey!