Friday, March 19, 2010

Twilight Love

I have a confession. I am a hopeles romantic. I often use my profession as a wedding planner as my excuse to always be hopeless. I couldn't help but fall for the love story between Edward and Bella in the recent series Twilight. In celebration of the dvd release of the sequel New Moon today, I wanted to share with you a Twilight themed wedding that I found and adore from one of my favorite blogs Style Me Pretty. Even if you aren't a fan of vampires or you dont know what 'Team Edward' means, I promise you will still enjoy these delightful tablescapes and expression of eternal love. Enjoy! Love, Chelsey



Design by Lina Wallace and Heather Ham. Photography by Meg Perotti.

1 comment:

Sydney Seid said...

Beautiful! I love the apples! Have fun at your twilight party girls.